Viking River Cruise - Waterways of Russia

Melissa Smith mtsmith02 at YSU.EDU
Tue Jun 23 23:11:01 UTC 2009

I have no experience, but I have been getting notices offering great
financial deals on their cruises (some have been 2-for 1, the latest
listed at $1999). Judging from their web site, it's MUCH better than
the no-frills deal I got for $300 through a Russian friend several
years ago. I'd take it, if I were invited.

Melissa Smith

Benjamin Rifkin wrote:

>Dear SEELANGers:
>

>Sorry to bother you with this, but I'm wondering if anyone has had any
experience with Viking River Cruises in Russia. A colleague in French
has an opportunity to go on such a cruise and asked me if I would query
the list if anyone has had any experience with the company.

>Please do reply off-list to me: rifkin at tcnj.edu is my new address.
>

>With thanks,
>

>Ben Rifkin

-