Tsars Mnemonic

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 27 11:20:35 UTC 2009

Is there an URL for this?

~Stephanie Briggs

2009/6/27 Slivkin, Yevgeniy A. <slivkin at ou.edu>

> The only work that comes to my mind is "Istoriia gosudarstva rossiiskogo ot
> Gostomysla do nashikh dnei" by Aleksei Konstantinovich Tolstoy.
> It is hardly a mnemonic poem, but as a kid I learned the names of Russian
> princes and tsars reading this brilliant text.
>

> Yevgeny Slivkin, Ph.D.
> Department of Modern languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
> University of Oklahoma

~Stephanie D. Briggs, BA (Russian, University of Manitoba, Canada - May
2003)
Honours B.Sc. Psychology Student
The Open University

Spoons, Spoons, Spoons...Find out what they're all about (and find out a
little about me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/