Need online text in English, AND in Russian-with-stress marks

Nola oothappam at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Jun 30 21:13:00 UTC 2009

I have a study partner.We use Skype and I help him with English, he helps me with Russian. We need a text found online that we can both use. We'd like to have some story,or  novel.. -something interesting that we could both be seeing from our respective corners of the world, at the same time. We want to be able to read aloud to each other and get constructive criticism with pronunciation .Something with both English and Russian translations, with stress marks on the Russian words.
Is there anything like that available somewhere on the internet?

Nola

 -------------------Cyrillic encoding:  KOI8-R  or Windows Cyrillic