Summer volunteer program in Russia - SIBERIA

Cosmopolitan cosmoschool2 at MAIL.RU
Wed May 13 07:54:11 UTC 2009

Dear Colleagues,

This is the last call for volunteers to come and participate in the Summer Language Camp that our Educational Center "Cosmopolitan" http://cosmo-nsk.com/ runs in delightful countryside just outside Novosibirsk, the administrative capital of Siberia and the center of Russia. We have at least one volunteer vacancy at each of the four two-week sessions of the camp this summer and we would like to invite those of your students and colleaguse who have just finalised their summer plans and schedules and will have at least two weeks during the summer to come and join our team.

Being comprehensive and unique, and offering very competitive prices, our program is an attractive option for your students whom we invite to participate as volunteer teachers of their language and as creativity workshop coordinators for the Russian children at the camp. Please help us spread the word about our program to your students and colleagues. Thanks for your support!

Our program is unique in bringing volunteer teachers and international students from all over the world to Siberia to live, work and study in a residential setting with Russian students and teachers. This structured residential system seeks to develop language, social, communicative, educational, cultural and health-promoting skills to all participants in an interesting way according to age and ability. The program is a great chance to learn Russian and get a first-hand experience of the Russian culture and lifestyle.

We have been running these programs for fourteen years already. Volunteer teachers and international students from the UK, the USA, Canada, France, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, and Ecuador will be participating in our camp program this summer. You are invited to join our international team. It is a fact that many students and teachers return to the program year after year as a testament to the success of the program.

* Have you always wanted to add some meaning to an overseas adventure?
* Do you want a new, challenging experience?
* Do you like to meet people from other countries and get your energy from
working towards a goal as part of a team?
* Are you willing to gain experience, improve communication abilities, and
develop skills that will help in your future employment?
* Have you ever daydreamed about gaining insight into the Russian culture
and life in a way no traveler could?

If 'yes' is the answer, then our program is the best way for you to spend your summer vacation!

For more information on the program and to read about our former participants' experiences, please visit our website http://cosmo-nsk.com/
Please contact Natalia Bodrova cosmopolitan at rinet.su  or cosmoschool2 at mail.ru with any questions or application inquiries.

Regards,

Natalia Bodrova,
Director of the Educational Center "Cosmopolitan",
Novosibirsk, Russia
cosmopolitan at rinet.su
http://cosmo-nsk.com/