Grossman's EVERYTHING FLOWS: camps for women?

Elena A. Arkhipova rkikafedra at NILC.SPB.RU
Thu May 21 09:48:18 UTC 2009

I think this article and reference books might be of help:

http://www.owl.ru/library/042t.htm

Unhuman conditions were not about being a camp "where men never set foot", I
believe. One of my grand-aunts was there, and her stories are heart-freezing
indeed.

Elena.

Elena A. Arkhipova, PhD, MBA
Chair of Department of
Russian as a Foreign Language,
Program Coordinator
Nevsky Institute of  Language and Culture
27 Bolshaya Raznochinnaya
St. Petersburg, 197110, Russia
tel./fax: +7 812 230 36 98