identify 3 short stories

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Thu May 28 05:06:16 UTC 2009

Thank you to my informants! Interesting which details memory had preserved and which had become altered over the years, though fortunately enough was retained to allow someone else to identify the first 2 tales. The third is the most dim in my recollection, and I fear I may never recall enough details to jog someone else's memory.

Best,
Deborah