Apartment available in Moscow for June/July

Dustin Hosseini dustin.hosseini at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 28 19:22:35 UTC 2009

Dear Seelangers,

My apartment is available for June and most of July.

Just a few facts:

- quiet neighborhood and neighbors
- located between two metro stations, each within about 5 minutes walk
- from the apartment to the center it takes about 20-25 minutes by metro
- fast Internet, cable TV (Russian, English, other language channels) are
connected
- appliances include: washer, dryer, kettle (electric and traditional),
blender, toaster, etc.

Please e-mail me for more details, or you may call me at +1.214.556.5580 -
this is a US-based Skype number that forwards directly to me.

Best regards,

Dustin Hosseini