FW: Free online Russian Grammatical Dictionary

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Wed Nov 4 20:12:08 UTC 2009

Seelangers,

I just received this email and thought you might be interested in the new
resource as well. It does look like a very well-structured resource:

Best,

Josh Wilson

Assistant Director

The School of Russian and Asian Studies

Editor in Chief

Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies

SRAS.org

jwilson at sras.org

  _____