Have the last word at AAASS: Replacement chair needed for panel

Donald Loewen djloewen at BINGHAMTON.EDU
Tue Nov 10 15:22:48 UTC 2009

Greetings.
Due to an unexpected last minute withdrawal, our panel needs a chair for
this weekend's AAASS Convention in Boston.  If you are already
registered and are not on the program in two roles already, I would be
glad to hear from you if you'd be willing to chair our panel:
"Presenting the Poet: Life-Writing and Creation/Re- creation. "  If an
added incentive is needed, you'd have the satisfaction of having the
convention's last word, since we are panel 15-41, the very last one on
the program (Sunday at 12 noon).
Please reply off-list to Donald Loewen, <djloewen at binghamton.edu>
Thanks,
Don