question about film posledniy polyot 1929

Giuliano Vivaldi giulianovivaldi at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 17 02:21:25 UTC 2009

Seems that the only film that the actors Remy, Naperkosvkaia and San Juana acted together in was a French film 'Les freres Zemganno' directed by Albert Francis Bertoni and based on a de Goncourt novel.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477654/
So the poster 'Poslednij Polyot' might refer to the Russian translation of this French film (IMDB has the film as being a title from 1925)

It seems that the only film that Pravov directed in 1929 was Poslednij Attraktion (at least according to the two volume kino-slovar published by Sovetskaya Entsiklopediya).

Giuliano Vivaldi
Independent Film Scholar
Brighton / Moscow