Tostoy on Chekhov's style

Gianpaolo Gandolfo gianpaolo.gandolfo at FASTWEBNET.IT
Mon Nov 23 16:30:40 UTC 2009

    I am awfully sorry to send again my question on Chekhov' style, which according to Lev Tolstoj, is close to the tecnique of the Impressionsts'. I was about to print the message that I had just read, when it  suddenly disppeared and I can''t get it back. The reason is that i got my new notebook just a couple of hours ago, and am not familiar with it yet... Forgive me.
        Thank you
                Giampaolo Gandolfo