student safety in St Petersburg

Anne Lounsbery anne.lounsbery at NYU.EDU
Tue Nov 24 18:14:30 UTC 2009

Please do pass this information along to the list.  I have heard recently
that minority students are NOT in fact safe in Petersburg, but I would like
to learn more specifics about the situation for one of my students who wants
to go.

Thank you.

Anne Lounsbery
Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Study
Department of Russian & Slavic Studies
New York University
13-19 University Place, 2nd floor
New York, NY 10003