student safety in St Petersburg

Drew S dwswear at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 27 11:19:31 UTC 2009

Ah, so because "things are different" in Russia, Russian gays and lesbians should just accept having glass bottles thrown at them and being physically attacked when they march for basic human rights?

"Things are different" in certain areas of Africa, too. Does that means 'outsiders' should refrain from campaigning against female genital mutilation?

Andrew