online booksellers in Russia

James Beale James at russia-on-line.com
Sat Nov 28 15:08:28 UTC 2009

Well, we aren't in Russia, but we stock thousands of Russian (and some
Ukrainian, Polish, Czech, and more) books and we are very tested. We have
been in business for over 10 years and we are offering free shipping (within
the USA) for any order over $25.  We also always offer an academic discount
to teachers, professors, researchers and students on books, videos,
audio-books and subscriptions.

We also publish the North American edition of the Ruslan Russian textbook
and we are the exclusive North American partners of Zlatoust Publishers from
St Petersburg.

http://shop.russia-on-line.com

We just exhibited at AAASS in Boston and hope to see many of you in
Philadelphia at AATSEEL!

James Beale
Russia Online, Inc.
Tel: 301-933-0607  Fax: 301-933-0615