Pelevin Question

Marcus Levitt levitt at COLLEGE.USC.EDU
Mon Nov 30 21:02:25 UTC 2009

I am teaching "The Life of Insects" (trans. A Bromfield) and notice that the ending (as well as a few other places in the text) are not the same as in the on-line versions of "Zhizn' nasekomykh" that I have found (e.g.,
http://lib.rus.ec/b/42105/read#t1 ( http://lib.rus.ec/b/42105/read#t1 )).   What's up here?

Thanks, Marcus

Marcus Levitt, Associate Professor
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Southern California College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
Los Angeles, CA 90089-4353
Fax (213) 740-8550
Tel  (213) 740-2736
Personal Web Page: http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~levitt/