Science Fiction Films

Katya Burvikova seacoastrussian at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 3 21:55:20 UTC 2009

Dear Elise,
I recommend you to add to your list "Человек-амфибия", "Кин-дза-дза",  "Отроки во вселенной", ""Туманность Андромеды", "Через тернии к звездам", "Чародеи".

Katya

--- On Sat, 10/3/09, Elise Thorsen <enthorsen at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

From: Elise Thorsen <enthorsen at GMAIL.COM>
Subject: [SEELANGS] Science Fiction Films
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 3:14 PM

Dear SEELANGS-tsy,

I am currently putting together a filmography of Russian and Soviet science
fiction films.  I do have my own list, but I would like to see how
representative it is for other scholars, as well as where its deficiencies
lie.

Your suggestions are very welcome, thank you.

Best,
Elise Thorsen

University of Pittsburgh
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
Cathedral of Learning 1417
ent7 at pitt.edu

  options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: