ISO short Russian poem for beginners

Svetlana Malykhina mlsvetka at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 12 16:57:06 UTC 2009

Hello Devin,

I am sending just a few links from my You Tube poetry collection. I feel that some poems may exceed the beginner's level, but you as an instructor should make a choice, what to present and when. In fact, for curious students all these verses are adequate and success depends a lot on how much learners can employ all five senses and the sense of humor.

I believe that you've got such a great idea, as video-audio-poetry material is designed for different kinds of students -- some people are visual learners, some are audio learners ...

Best wishes,
Svitlana Malykhina

Anna Akhmatova
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH955ypgSMY&feature=related
Marina Tsvetaeva
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej5BaIbtsDE&feature=related
Mikhail Kazakov resites poetry: Brodsky, Akhmatova
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7cSQyO-lYU&feature=related
Boris Pasternak
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TlMxZclEk4&feature=related
Nikolai Gumilev