electronic text repositories for Slavic Languages

David Goldfarb davidagoldfarb at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 13 00:15:45 UTC 2009

The Cyfrowa Biblioteka Narodowa contains digital facsimiles of
historic Polish editions and manuscripts rather than electronic texts
like Maksim Moshkov's Library, so not so useful if you are looking to
search a large text corpus, but very useful if you want access to rare
Polonica for other reasons--

http://www.polona.pl/dlibra

David A. Goldfarb
http://www.davidagoldfarb.com