Rising Russian Enrollments

Marc Robinson robinso at STOLAF.EDU
Thu Oct 15 17:39:23 UTC 2009

We have experienced jumps the last two years.  Last year's beginning
enrollments jumped from an average of 28 to 42 last year.  This year we have
about 35 in beginning Russian (We have a student body of about 3000)

Marc Robinson, Chair,
The Department of Russian Language and Area Studies
St. Olaf College
1520 St. Olaf Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057