Rising enrollments

Paul Richardson paulr at RUSSIANLIFE.NET
Fri Oct 16 10:50:38 UTC 2009

Amy:

We distribute Russian Life magazine to over 300 schools and
universities where Russian is taught. Copies go in bulk to teachers,
who then distribute them to students. One of the requirements of
participation is that teachers provide feedback annually on how the
program is working and how it is affecting Russian language study.

Last year, 36% of teachers reported a rise in enrollment attributable
to distribution of the magazine in their classes.

Best,

Paul Richardson