Rising Russian Enrollments

Devin Browne dpbrowne at MAC.COM
Fri Oct 16 12:09:27 UTC 2009

Regarding high school enrollment:

It's probably notable that enrollment in Pittsburgh Public's only Russian
program (part of our IB program) has moved from one class to two classes,
but that's only because we just started the program last year.  That said,
we have 25 or so students now studying Russian in Pittsburgh who weren't
doing so before.

Hey, if any universities out there are particularly IB-friendly, please drop
me a line.  I'll be happy to share information with my