FW: Yevtushenko photo

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Oct 26 22:03:54 UTC 2009

Dear all,

A friend has been asked to find an original photo taken by
Yevtushenko in the 1970s. It is included in a book of poems he
published in the U.K. in translation in 1981. The publisher is no longer and
Yevtushenko is the copyright holder. It's quite possible it is amongst
his material archived at Stanford University, but not identified.

My friend writes, 'I am anxious not to cause him any aggravation and
wondered if he maybe had someone who looked after these sort of queries?'

Does anyone know of any agent/assistant whom my friend could contact?

All the best,

Robert