short encounters

Sasha Spektor xrenovo at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 28 03:18:20 UTC 2009

Does anyone have a subtitled copy of Short/Brief Encounters by Muratova?  I
will be happy to exchange for a subtitled copy of July Rain, Shepitko's You
and Me, or My Friend Ivan Lapshin.  The exchange can be made at AAASS in
Boston, on Friday, 7am at the front doors of the hotel.  I am short,
incredibly muscular and will be wearing something new wave, you should too.

Sasha Spektor.