Scientists in Russian Literature

jeff brooks brooksjef at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 4 20:57:09 UTC 2009

Dear Muireann Maguire,
Are you interested in pre-revolutionary pop fiction? If so, email me. I
should alert you that I edited a collection of approximately 500
representative examples of lubochnaia literatura for Brill, the Dutch
publisher, that are now available to libraries as an online collection
(popular literature collection). There are probably a few things there.
Cheers, Jeff Brooks