A question about tattoos

Monniern Monniern at MISSOURI.EDU
Sat Sep 5 16:05:03 UTC 2009

Claire!

MANY thanks for your input. I'm going to forward this to my student. He's an
intelligent soul who will make a good decision for himself; moreover, I
think he'll be genuinely interested in the sites you've recommended for
background info.

Gratefully,

Nicole

http://www.tattooirovka.com/2007/02/12/znachenie_tatuirovok_zakljuchennykh.htm>