"The English Surgeon"

Loren Billings sgnillib at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 13 20:46:29 UTC 2009

Steve Marder <asred at cox.net> wrote:
> The film can be appreciated on multiple levels.

Indeed! I don't know where to begin. For those of you squeamish about
seeing medical procedures, don't be afraid. As the surgeon is
preparing the patient for the surgery, so the director is skillfully
getting us ready to experience it. For me, the craniotomy was far
easier to watch than other, seemingly benign moments later on.

Thanks, Steve. --Loren