[?? Probable Spam] [SEELANGS] NY Times - "The Retreat of the Tongue of the Czars"

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Mon Sep 14 10:41:03 UTC 2009

By a strange coincidence Max Pyziur's posting came up on my screen just
after I had been pondering the socio-linguistic significance of the
dollars - but in Russian (extremely bad). This is the first Nigerian
scam letter I have had in any language other than bad English. Can if be
that the use of Russian is contracting in some areas but finding new
employment in others?

Will Ryan