Oct 1 Deadline Reminder: Title VIII Grants for Research and Advanced Language Training

Molly Thomasy Blasing thomasy at WISC.EDU
Tue Sep 15 16:03:18 UTC 2009

Hey, Nika,

This is the "back-up" grant I was talking about.  Looks like they've
pushed their deadline forward.  Might want to think about applying, if
you have time.

(Sorry if this ads pressure--you don't have to apply for this if
there's not time.  But if there is, hey, go for it).

Poka,