Tiuremno-blatnaya lirika [SEC=PERSONAL]

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Wed Sep 16 07:16:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:53 PM, John Dunn <J.Dunn at slavonic.arts.gla.ac.uk>
 wrote:

> 1.  I, too, would expect 'real' criminals to update their jargon, but has
> anyone noticed this actually happening?

If "real" criminals update their jargon after it seeps out into the general
public, then in order to see the changes actually happening, would we not,
most likely, be criminals ourselves?

I for one would not announce this on such a large public forum. :)

Just my two cents. (that I earned, I swear)

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org