online resources for Russian handwriting

John Givens givn at MAIL.ROCHESTER.EDU
Tue Sep 22 23:50:30 UTC 2009

One of my students found this very helpful handwriting animation site from
Brown. Here's the link:

http://www.brown.edu/Departments/LRC/RU_writing/index.htm

Regards,

John Givens

> I'm looking for online sources that would provide practice with writing
> Russian script--an online copy of a traditional
пропись, perhaps.
> I've already found a couple of Youtube videos which show someone
> writing.  I'm more interested in materials that students could copy for
> extra practice.
> Thanks in advance for any leads!
> Sarah
>
> --