online resources for Russian handwriting

Anna A. Eddy aeddy at WAYNE.EDU
Wed Sep 23 13:27:20 UTC 2009

Please send the files to me as well. Thank you.

Anna A. Eddy
aeddy at wayne.edu

----- Original Message -----
From: ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:05:10 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] online resources for Russian handwriting

I have several sheets of Russian handwriting prepared for students
many decades ago by a first wave emigre who
graduated from a military academy in 1914.  He learned his
handwriting in the 19th Century, wrote with an actual
ink pen, and was interested in calligraphy.
I have these sheets as .jpg files, and would be willing to send them
to interested people, or, if there are too many
requests, have them posted at some appropriate web site.
Jules Levin
Los Angeles