online resources for Russian handwriting

James Beale James at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Wed Sep 23 13:47:58 UTC 2009

Well they are not online, but we have some propisi still in stock, 5 sets of
4 tetradki.  Each set is $5.00.  We special ordered several hundred for some
local Russian schools.

http://shop.russia-on-line.com/books/book.php?id=5710763187

James Beale
Russia Online, Inc.
Tel: 301-933-0607  Fax: 301-933-0615
Shop online 24/7: http://shop.russia-on-line.com

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Sarah C Bishop
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 7:43 PM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] online resources for Russian handwriting

I'm looking for online sources that would provide practice with writing
Russian script--an online copy of a traditional пропись, perhaps.
I've already found a couple of Youtube videos which show someone
writing.  I'm more interested in materials that students could copy for
extra practice.
Thanks in advance for any leads!
Sarah

--