Tolstaya and Lebedev on post-Soviet media

Josh Wilson jwilson at SRAS.ORG
Fri Apr 2 05:02:23 UTC 2010

I'll take a guess as to what you mean.

His blog is a sort travel/random thoughts blog.

I suppose its detractors would call it pompous, bizarre, and vulgar. Its
followers would call it irreverent, original, and hilarious.

His blog: http://www.tema.ru/

His studio: http://www.artlebedev.com/

And yes, if someone could record this event, I'd also love to watch it from
Moscow....

Josh Wilson
Assistant Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor in Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
SRAS.org
jwilson at sras.org