Miroshnichenko's "Yunarmiya"

Vladimir Orlov v.orlov05 at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 14 00:16:02 UTC 2010

Dear Seelangers,
I would very much appreciate if somebody helps me to find the date of
creation of Grigory Miroshnichenko's "Yunarmiya" Юнармия.

Miroshnichenko's name is omitted from many encyclopedias, which is
strange, - he is rather well-known; we studied him at the Soviet
school.
No surprise, the only information about his Yunarmia is that it is
written in the early 1930s. I need the precise year, however.

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestion you might give.
Vladimir

--
Vladimir Orlov
PhD Candidate in Musicology, Clare College, University of Cambridge