one-stem verb system, articles in Russian

Svetlana Malykhina mlsvetka at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 20 23:22:08 UTC 2010

Dear Steven,
In PhD thesis abstract (2008) Tatyana Svistunova
(at http://www.genlingnw.ru/Staff/TS/ts2008.pdf) discusses acquisition and processing of one-stem verbs in Russian with regards to its relation to the structure of mental lexicon and human capacity for languages (chapter 4)
 Gor and Chernigovskaya (2003) at http://www.seelrc.org/glossos/issues/4/gor-chernigovskaya.pdf  go into a deep discussion of conjugational patterns of Russian verbs.
I believe the bibliography of these works can help you gain a good perspective on this topic.

I hope you'll find this helpful.

Svitlana Malykhina

--- On Tue, 20/4/10, Steven Clancy <sclancy at UCHICAGO.EDU> wrote:

From: Steven Clancy <sclancy at UCHICAGO.EDU>
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] one-stem verb system, articles in Russian
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Date: Tuesday, 20 April, 2010, 23:45

Sorry for the repeat, but I realized I only mentioned my topic in the subject line! :)

Can anyone recommend anything written in Russian on the one-stem verb system? -- articles, websites, etc. -- I had a request for any basic discussion of this in Russian. What comes to mind is in English.

Thanks,

Steven

Steven Clancy
Senior Lecturer in Russian and Slavic Linguistics
Academic Director, Center for the Study of Languages
Director, Slavic Language Program

University of Chicago
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures

options, and more.  Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: