one-stem verb system, articles in Russian

Henning Andersen andersen at UCLA.EDU
Wed Apr 21 17:14:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

I published a critique of Jakobson's analysis -- based on Russian
dialect data and acquisition data:

"Russian conjugation: acquisition and evolutive change", Papers from
the Fourth International Conference on Historical Linguistics, ed. by
Elizabeth C. Traugott et al., 285-301. Amsterdam: Benjamins, 1980.

Possibly contains data, perspectives, and conclusions that are still relevant.

Best,