6 May new deadline for Summer School in St. Petersburg

Sergei Erofeev erofeev at EU.SPB.RU
Thu Apr 22 11:51:02 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGers,

***** http://www.eu.spb.ru/summer *****

I would like to let you know that, due to the high number of
applications to our main program (IMARES) with the same deadline, the
deadline for our Summer School in Russian Studies had to be extended
until 6 May.  Therefore, applicants have extra time to provide a good
letter of recommendation from one of their professors.

Please also note that, in case the student does not need accommodation,
meals, cultural program, transfers etc then s/he should state in the
application form "Tuition Only".  The fee then will be $2,500.

I will be happy to answer your questions off-list (erofeev at eu.spb.ru).

Sergey Erofeev
Director of International Programs
European University at St. Petersburg