Query for help on IRB application

Lisa DeWaard Dykstra lisa.dewaard.dykstra at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 26 18:01:22 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

The Office of Research Compliance on my campus just contacted me with
a query that I am unable to help them with, so I am writing the list
to see if anyone else can help. They are interested in having someone
who can speak to the current culture in Belarus for the purposes of
making a determination about a proposed research project; the person
would be asked to review the application and help determine (from a
cultural perspective) whether the proposal involves only minimal risk,
etc., to those who might consider participating. Please reply off-list
(lisa.dewaard.dykstra at gmail.com).

Thank you!

Lisa

--
Lisa DeWaard Dykstra, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Spanish and Second Language Acquisition