Rare Books at St Petersburg Publichka

Vittorio Tomelleri s.tomelleri at UNIMC.IT
Tue Apr 27 06:15:20 UTC 2010

Some yaers ago I used to go to the manuscript division and there it
was necessary to show a short official letter of presentation, the so-
called “otnoshenie”. I don't know, whether it will be also the case
for the old book division, but I would suggest You to take with
Yourself such a letter, addressed to the

zavedujushchemu otdelom redkich knig RNB.

V. S. Tomelleri