"Chekhov, prime fare of the Soviet schoolroom"

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 30 14:38:23 UTC 2010

Dear SEELANGers,

A thought came to mind that Chekhov would fit in nicely with the "great
communist experiment", using the quote from *Three Sisters* "In two or three
hundred years, everything will be beautiful. But until then, everyone must
work."

Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
FIRST SALE: 11/13/09!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/