Burnt by the Sun 2 (movie)

Marc Robinson robinso at STOLAF.EDU
Mon Aug 2 20:26:02 UTC 2010

Yes, Josh,
I've always gotten a kick out of the "Trite" studios before one of his films
(even knowing what the three "T"s stood for).  I'll have to check my copy,
but it seems to me they might've been made aware of the unintentional pun in
English.  For some reason, I believe they might've altered the spelling a
bit for BbtS2 to avoid the confusion.

Marc Robinson
St. Olaf College