Burnt by the Sun 2 (movie)

Susan Welsh welsh_business at VERIZON.NET
Tue Aug 3 10:57:59 UTC 2010

On Mikhalkov's "12," I reviewed it in SlavFile, the quarterly of the ATA
Slavic Languages Division, if you're interested. See
http://ssw-translation.com/articles.shtml or the SlavFile web page,
http://www.ata-divisions.org/SLD/slavfile.htm (Spring issue). I found
Mikhalkov's film quite exceptional, and far superior to the Lumet film of
the 1950s.

Susan

--
Susan Welsh