Feb-Web

Inna Caron caron.4 at BUCKEYEMAIL.OSU.EDU
Thu Aug 5 14:55:54 UTC 2010

Dear Ivan,

I don't know why feb-web is not functioning as normal, and I, too, am hoping that it is just a temporary server issue. In the meantime, Russkaia Virtual'naia Biblioteka is an excellent resource for the online literary texts. Here is the link: http://www.rvb.ru/.

Hope this helps.

Inna

From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] on behalf of Ivan S. Eubanks [ieubanks at pushkiniana.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 8:44 AM
To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
Subject: [SEELANGS] Feb-Web

  Does anyone know what happened to Feb-Web.ru?  I've been trying to
access it for the last several days but have been unable.  The server
keeps timing out every time I try.  Is it being overhauled, changing its
address, or just temporarily down?  It sure would be a shame to lose the
best resource on the web for 19th c. Russian lit.

--
Ivan S. Eubanks
/Pushkin Review / ?????????? ???????/ <http://www.pushkiniana.org>