Send us your news!

Melissa Smith mtsmith02 at YSU.EDU
Fri Aug 13 14:38:11 UTC 2010

Congratulations, Misha! You finally "graduated" from the profession!

Best wishes, Melissa Smith

On 8/12/10 10:10 AM, Katz, Michael R. wrote:
> Michael Katz has accepted a reasonably attractive offer from
Middlebury College to retire "early" and will do as of December 31,
2010 at the stroke of midnight.
[SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Molly Thomasy Blasing
[thomasy at WISC.EDU]
> Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 6:56 AM
> To: SEELANGS at bama.ua.edu
> Subject: [SEELANGS] Send us your news!
>
> Dear AATSEEL members on SEELANGS!
>
> We're working on the fall issue of the AATSEEL Newsletter and we'd
love to hear your news!

> Tell us about your professional adventures this summer, or let us know
about new jobs, degrees, retirements, grants and awards that you and
your colleagues have received.  Send a short announcement (name,
achievement, affiliation) for inclusion in the upcoming Member News
Column to

> Molly Thomasy Blasing
> thomasy at wisc.edu
>
> as soon as possible, but no later than Monday, August 16th.
>
> This column depends on your submissions, so thanks in advance for your
help!

> (Please note that information will be included in the newsletter only
for current AATSEEL members.)

> Best wishes,
> Molly

> Molly Thomasy Blasing, PhD candidate