Brat ’ ili ne brat’?

oothappam oothappam at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Aug 13 21:20:37 UTC 2010

Languages change and grow because they are alive. It's a wondrous thing!
 That being said, I still get the creepy feeling that by the time I learn this one, it will have changed so much that I'll have to start all over again.The world is changing so fast!
It would be nice if America would stay in America, and that the rest of the countries could retain their beautiful, unique languages and culture.
Nola