NPR.org - A Dark View Of Dostoevsky On The Moscow Subway

Stephanie Briggs sdsures at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 15 22:28:10 UTC 2010

I've tweeted the URL and also put it on my FB page. Gorgeous pics! It's the
first time I've seen a silver motif in the Moscow subways, but then, I
obviously didn't get to see everything (went there in 2003). Will be sure to
look out for this station next time I go. Even my British hubby was floored,
not only by the artwork (compared with the London tube) but the sheer size
of the escalators as well.

Stephanie

~Stephanie D. (Sures) Briggs
http://sdsures.blogspot.com/

Come have a look at my handmade knitted afghans and scarves!
SECOND SALE: 28/07/10!
http://warmochfuzzy.etsy.com/

Got Your Spoon? Find out what they're all about (and find out a little about
me too!)
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/the_spoon_theory/