Question about lubki

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Tue Aug 17 10:43:57 UTC 2010

  I hesitate to correct an author regarding the location of his own
article, but anyone wishing to read Jeff Brooks's excellent piece 'The
Russian nation imagined ...' should look for it not in the journal
Social History, as stated in his message, but in The Journal of Social
History, available online. I have just found it, read it and enjoyed it.
Will