Russian in Scotland

anne marie devlin anne_mariedevlin at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 17 21:38:45 UTC 2010

Hi Stephanie,
you can add a comment on this website.
http://www.scotlandrussiaforum.org/keepschoolexams.html
I studied Russian in a now defunct university department at the university of Strathclyde.  I also and trained to be a teacher of Russian there too.  It would be a great shame if it disappears esp. as iinterest in the language is on the rise.  if the situation in Scotland is anything like that here in Ireland, there will soon be a lot of bilingual kids or heritage speakers passing throught the education system.  they need to be accommodated.  I doubt you'll have to go it alone.
AM