Another visa question.

Giuliano Vivaldi giulianovivaldi at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 19 11:44:41 UTC 2010

Dear Seelangers,

I have just received a visa invitation (for a work visa) which has one mistake regarding the country I reside in (Государство проживания)- putting it as the US instead of the UK. I was wondering if any Seelangers had come across the same problem and whether I can still use this invitation without risking a rejection of my visa application. (my citizenship is correctly stated in the invitation).
Since it is a mistake beyond my control made either by the company or the Russian Migration Service (and because getting a new invitation would probably take a number of weeks) I am tempted to try to use this invitation to apply for the visa but am rather worried about spending a lot of money in vain because of this mistake.

I would be happy if anyone could reply offlist to myself at  giulianovivaldi at hotmail.com

Many thanks in advance,

Giuliano Vivaldi