No subject

Iaroslav Pankovskyi yasicus at RAMBLER.RU
Tue Aug 24 01:30:49 UTC 2010

Here is a good dictionary on-line:
http://lingvo.yandex.ru
[redirect.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Flingvo.yandex.ru;href=1]
You can use it for word translations into multiple languages.
"Login" seems to be an internationalism and is
the same "логін" in modern Ukrainian.
Iaroslav.

* George Hawrysch <zolotar at INTERLOG.COM
[compose.cgi?enc=utf-8;4e0d;mailto=zolotar%40INTERLOG.COM]> [Mon, 23 Aug
2010 10:51:25 -0700]: